My Shop!

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Fantastic Features # 13

Thank you to everyone that linked up last week.  I know it was a long holiday weekend, and I appreciate everyone that came to the party.  I really do my best to visit each link, and try and leave comments at each one too.  I hope you all know how much I appreciate your talent.  As always I am going to share a few of my favorite links.  Well maybe more then a few.  I am horrible with making decisions, and had a very hard time as always narrowing it down.  Let's put it this way, I would wear a t-shirt that said I heart each  and every one of you!  You all rock in my book.  I even pinned a few of my favorites on Pinterest!



Photobucket
A Heart Full of Love shared a pattern for these adorable candy corn men.

The Creative Paige linked up their bright and  fabulous coffee canvas art!  As a momma that runs on coffee and diet coke, I just love this. 



Hungry Homebody shared their tomato basil tart.  Living in northern Cali we have a late harvest, but now I know what I will be doing with our tomatoes that are almost all ripe.




Will Cook For Smiles shared their chocolate caramel crepes, yum!


Joyful Baker shared a very creative recipe for what I am going to call a zucchini whoopie pie!


Modern Wivelyhood shared some fun shark cupcakes.


Kitchen Fun with My Three Sons shared their sweet pizza pops made with those fun store bought mini short cakes.


Craptastic shared this fabulous wall art they made from an old door.


She Calls Me "Mama Leisha" shared this lovely body art tutorial (just kidding).  Have we not all found our kids proud as can be, looking something like this, at one time or the other, I know I have.  I wanted to let you all know that "Mama Leisha" is one of my favorite new reads, it will make you cry and laugh, check it out.



Love these Mini Polaroid Magnets linked up by Domesticated Nomad.  They would make a fab stocking stuffer for grandparents.  Like it or not, Christmas will be here before we know it.

Apple Pops, Apple Cake Pops, Apple Snack, Apple Favors, Apple Lollipop, After School Snack, Back-to-school Party, Oreo Cakesters, Candy
The Seven Year Cottage shared these fabulous apple pops.  These are perfect for  a back to school treat or maybe that Twilight themed party!!!

Well you are welcome to button up if you have been featured.

Photobucket


Hope to see what you have all been up to at this weeks linky starting Friday morning.

I would love to have you all join the new monthly linky at Bacon Time called
 "Desperate 4 Date Night" too!

9 comments:

  1. I love your weekly features! The candy corn men are just adorable. Of course I love the shark cupcakes and pizza pops too! It all just looks great!
    Happy Anniversary too you too for both of your milestones! Yes you need to make cupcakes! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. So creative! Love all these crafy girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the feature! So many great projects up here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the feature! All those great recipes you picked are making me hungry :) I had to giggle about the artwork. I have pictures of all of my kids with similar "marker tattoos." Glad to know mine weren't the only ones who did that :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE BACON TIME!!!! I LOVE THE BACON BABE!!!!! Jeepers, you are a hoot and I"m always so delighted when you stop by and comment on my blog. THANK YOU SO MUCH for the feature. It's very sweet. You made my day brighter. Just wanted you to know how much I appreciated the spotlight! Have a good weekend, girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. okay, i love candy corn. the real stuff. i could eat an entire bag in one sitting!!! but how cute are these little knitted guys? maybe even better than eating the whole bag of real candy corn :)

    spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for the feature Mindie!! These features make me hungry!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for the feature!! Feeling so loved :)

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.