My Shop!

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Fantastic Features # 14

So many features this week.  You all knocked my socks off last linky.
Sending you all some mad bacon love!

Mrs. Fox's Sweets shared her fabulous apple cupcakes.  These would be perfect for a teacher appreciation gift, Snow White princess party,  or  even a Twilight party! I think my boys would like to put gummy worms in them too.
She also shared these adorable cupcake bites. I just couldn't decide witch treat I loved more.

Insanity Rules shared the cutest tote for Fall!  Emily did it all by hand, I am sure it was a lot of work, but will be so fun to use this Fall.

So Stylish Boutique shared a pumpkin spice vanilla latte.  I start craving pumpkin and turkey, no joke, at this time of year, and keep craving it until Thanksgiving.  This latte sounds super easy and good,  and cost a lot less then your typical coffee house drink.

Babblings And More shared a burlap rosette wreath, pretty and perfect for Fall.

Does your little one need to have his or her ride pimped, LOL, then check out the magic happening over at

The Creative Paige shared a fabulous Fall printable.

Crafty Soccer Mom or as I prefer to call her our Duct Tape Diva, shared this beautiful cocktail rosette duct tape ring.  I already ran out and bought some duct tape to try this one out, so pretty.

Cardboard Crafts
Oasis Accents shared a beautiful DIY candle wreath centerpiece.  I just love those pumpkins too.

Hyphen Interiors revealed their fabulous living room! Stunning, I am green with envy.

Did I scare you all ;) A Pumpkin And A Princess shared their adorable Halloween DIY Sign.

Mom on Time Out shared this clever apple tree.  I would love to have this on my buffet table for Fall.

Owls 005-1
Finding My Way In Texas is owl obsessed and I know so many other folks that are too. I wanted to share her taggie plush available at her Etsy shop in lots of colors.

Vintage Gwen shared her beautiful Alma Mater Wreath.  Lucky Gwen, her college has the perfect colors for Fall.  I am not a big football fan myself, but I love watching my husband enjoy the game.

Creations by Kara shared her amazing pumpkin made out of a book.


Button up it's getting cold outside ;)

Make sure to join us tomorrow for another great linky party and a fun NEW Pinterest Party too!


  1. Thank you for featuring my ring!! Such good features this week :) I'm totally trying that pumpkin latte..hmmmm sounds fab!! Have a great day!
    Nicole A.K.A. Duct Tape Diva

  2. Thanks girl and love that duct tape ring!

  3. You are too sweet! Thank you for sharing my sweets. I go to sleep at night thinking of what I am going to bake up for the release of the new Twilight movie!
    All of the features are great! There are really some very creative and talented people out there in Bloggerville!

  4. Thanks for featuring me :) I'm so excited !! Woot woot! or should I say Hoot Hoot! :p

  5. Thank you for featuring me again Mindy - it's so exciting!

  6. Thank you for the feature Mindy! Makes me all giggly =)

  7. As always, great ideas! Thanks for featuring my Little Tikes car :)
    I made sure to facebook & tweet this article

  8. What a great site I came across your siteby chance and I just love it.
    I'm now a follower.

    DIANA L.

  9. Thank you for featuring our burlap wreath! We love your link parties!
    Briana @

  10. Again, thanks so much for the feature!! That pimped out little ride is awesome!!


Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.