My Shop!

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Fantastic Features


Mrs. Fox's Sweets shared these cream filled monster cupcakes.  Out of this world cute.

Talking Dollars and Cents shared their tasty Pineapple Peach Chili.  I love enjoying chili for dinner during the colder months, and this recipe sounds to easy not to try.

Crazy Wonderful shared their tutorial for this beautiful large mirror. 

One Artsy Mama shared this adorable "Little Monster" mirror perfect for Halloween.

Pam's Party Planning shared a vampire pumpkin, I think you all might know by now I have a crush on a few vampires ;)
Life with Ellwoods shared this pretty and practical tutorial for a wreath that you can easily change to work for all seasons.

The Creative Paige shared this free printable and it really touched my heart.  I know all to soon my boys will be to big to want to play with mom, and this reminded me to make time for play now.

Craptastic shared how they are decorating the outside of their home for Fall.

Homespun with Love shared their new wall art with two quotes I love.

CW's Cafe Today shared their Turkey Kielbasa Sausage with Angel Hair Past.  With all these colors, this dish looks so tasty and inviting.

Miss Maggie's Place shared her candy corn nails.  I am buying paint today to treat myself to a fun Halloween mani and pedi.

Sew Delicious shared a tutorial for these cute hair clips.  Can you all guess which one is my favorite ;)

No Business Like Sew Business shared a tutorial for these great alien cake pops.  Love how they presented them too.

Use the Good Dishes shared their Fall home style. I am in love with this room.

A Fish Who Likes Flowers shared this fun Halloween wreath.  I love the spider web in the center, so creative.
Spookamole Recipe
Sunshine and Sippy Cups shared a fantastic recipe for Spiderweb Spookamole!

Alderberry Hill shared a tutorial for these fun Halloween candy baskets.

Making It Homey shared a tutorial for their lovely new headboard.

Maiden D' Shade linked up a wonderful tutorial for these Halloween votive luminaries.
You know you sizzle, so grab a button!

Thank you to everyone that linked up last week.  I appreciate each and everyone of you.  Make sure to come back sometime between Friday and Monday to link up again.  Hope to see you all soon.


  1. Thank you so much for featuring our Frameable Quotes! Be sure to check out the designer of these great printables!

  2. Thanks for featuring my Candy many great ideas here!
    Sarah @ Alderberry Hill

  3. Thanks for featuring my little monsters! All the features look great!

  4. Thanks for featuring my aliens! Everyone's features are amazing!

  5. Thank you for so much for featuring my votive luminaries! All the features are awesome!

  6. These are such fun features!! I love this time of year! Thank you so much for including my fall porch decor! :)

  7. Great features! I especially love the monster cupcakes! Thanks for featuring my hair clips!

  8. Thank you so much for featuring my mirror, and for hosting your link party Mindie :D Hope you have a great Friday and weekend!


Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.