Monday, September 5, 2011
Free 5 Item Back To School Give Away and Food Your Kids Will Eat!
One lucky winner will get this fabulous back to school package with the 5 items you see here:
One box of Lucky Charms Cereal Treats Bars (4 thumbs up from the Hilton house)
One box of Golden Grahams Cereal Treats Bars (4 thumbs up from the Hilton house)
Lunch Bag (this is a very nice bag, picnic size in my opinion)
Colored Pencil Set
I have two of the pickiest little eaters. No joke, my toddler has on more then one occasion thrown a cookie away from Subway. It baffles the mind, a little boy that won't eat cookies consistently. Finding things that my 8 and 2 year old will eat is not always easy. General Mills through My Blog Spark sent me the lovely package you see above, and one lucky winner will get their own. Well not only did my two boys love these new cereal bars, but Momma tried them too, and I must say they are very good. My favorite is the Golden Grahams, with just the right amount of chocolate, to keep Momma happy. I really enjoyed it's sweet and just slightly salty combination. The Lucky Charms Cereal Treat bar is very chewy and good too, and with those fun colors your kids will go crazy for. You can feel good about serving these to your kids since each bar contains less than 140 calories and are made with wholesome cereal. You will also find Two Box Tops for Education seals on each box, earning cash for your kids school, very cool! I know my son loves bringing to school those Box Tops because often times the class that brings in the most gets a nice party at the end of the year, at least at our school they do.
Cereal Treats Bars information and give away have been provided by General Mills through My Blog Spark. The above information is my honest opinion and review of the product.
Now onto the Free Give Away....
Here is how to enter for a chance to win:
Mandatory follow this blog Bacon Time with Google Friend Connect publicly then. . .
1) Leave a comment below letting us know how you will use the cereal treat bars to help make back to school more fun for the kids. Will you pack them in their lunches, save them for after school snacks, or as a quick breakfast on the go? For me it will be all three. (worth 1 entry)
2) Heart Betty Crocker's Facebook Page Here, then leave a comment below letting us know that you did, worth 1 entry.
3) Share this give away on Twitter and/or Facebook with a link to it, then leave a comment below letting us know that you did. (Up to two more possible entries).
4) Like Here the new Bacon Time and TLC fan page on facebook, then leave comment below, worth 1 entry.
5) Ask to Join the Bacon Time Group on facebook Here, then leave comment below, worth 1 entry.
This give away is open to the US and CAN. A random winner will be selected at noon on Wednesday Sept. 13, 2011, and announced that same day on this blog. Good luck!
For more information on this product check out:
Betty Crocker’s Website http://bit.ly/BCtreats