My Shop!

Monday, October 10, 2011

Free Funny Printable Do Not Disturb Doing Homework

This one is for my son Joshua!

It lives on our front door after school hours until homework is completed.
We have had serious issues with friends disturbing him constantly after school.
He has a hard time focusing, and interruptions make it sometimes impossible for him to get his work done.
I kid you not, I have been up until 10 o'clock at night helping him with homework rrrrr....
Apparently Joshua is the only kid on the block with homework ;) lol

Want one for your own student. You can write your own child's name on this one.
Here is the link to this printable at my Photobucket account.  It is saved to size 8 1/2 x 11 inches standard office paper size, find HERE

When I graduated from college back in 1999, I thought my days of doing homework were over.
Ha Ha Ha, little did I know.

Hope you all like the free printable.

Don't forget to enter my Blogmania Give Away valuing at $180 and ending  tonight.  We also have a lovely give away from Karma Crochet, ending on the 12th (see give away page at top of blog).

Check out my Linky Love page for all the cool places I link up at :)


  1. Lol, so much fun! did you son write that, or did you use a font?:)

  2. love this so super cute wish I had one when my kids were younger come see me at


Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.