My Shop!

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Halloween Cake, Cookies, and Cocktails

It's that time of the week when I am sharing menu planning ideas over at Busy Mom's Tips.  Head on over here to find these Halloween recipes and more.


  1. When I saw the title of your blog had bacon in it, I knew it'd be an instant FOLLOW! ;) New follower. Great blog!

    Stop by and visit us at Linky party going on right now!!

  2. Those look so good!
    I love that picture of you and your boys!

  3. Love these ideas. I hope you will link up to my Wickedly Creative Halloween Ideas Party.

  4. Great pic of you and the boys! Love all the sweets!

  5. Awesome ideas!! How creepy are those eyeball cookies?!
    Thanks for linking up to Show & Share!!


Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.