My Shop!

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Panini Perfection

Well it's Wednesday and that means I am over at Busy Mom's Tips discussing menu planning.  Today I am sharing some great recipes  and tips for making a perfect panini. So if you would like the recipe for these and more, head on over to check it out.


  1. YUM! I LOVE paninis, will definitely go check it out!

  2. The blog contains informational and educational material. The post enhance my thoughts and experience. So nice!
    I've got to scramble to keep up with your prodigious output!

  3. These foodie posts you post always make me so hungry :) They look delish!

  4. Great picture! The panini is making me hungry (and I just ate lunch). Thanks for linking up to Oh Snap!shots of the week with me. And thanks for letting me know about the button error. It has been fixed now so feel free to grab a button!

  5. Found your blog through your link with Oh Snap!Shots of the week. Looks really yummy


Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.