My Shop!

Sunday, September 25, 2011

DIY Pumpkin and Candy Corn Earrings





Earrings candy corns & pumpkins


Earrings candy corns & pumpkins

Earrings candy corns & pumpkins

Earrings candy corns & pumpkins

Earrings candy corns & pumpkins

Well you can find these Halloween and Fall inspired earrings in my shop HERE for $1.49 or you can make your own. 

Here is what you will need:

Buttons in yellow, orange, and white
Beads in yellow, orange, white, and green
Small clear beads
Earring Findings

You can probably figure out how they are made from the pictures but if you have any questions just let me know.
Happy Halloween Fashion!

Be sure to check out our DIY page for more Halloween and Fall Craft ideas.
See my Linky Love page for all the places I link up and party like a Hilton at.

9 comments:

  1. I am loving the new blog look. I'm sorry you had SUCH a rude commenter last week. Just know that we all think your blog rocks, and that is all the matters. :)

    Ps--super cute little earrings. You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I am LOVING these earrings.
    And, I'm with Lindsay. I love the new look, but that one dude needed smacked.
    Did you submit this to My Favorite Hate Mail??
    Lots of support over there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are cute! Love the first photograph.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh such pretty earrings! :)
    I love your shop btw! - You're talented!

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! :D
    I'm your newest follower ;)

    Katrine
    http://thegentleflower.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. it would be a really pretty bracelet too !

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, i it these! thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just stopping by to let you know that I have featured your project on Fun Family Crafts! You can see it here
    http://funfamilycrafts.com/candy-corn-earrings/

    If you have other kid friendly crafts, I'd love it if you would submit them :) If you would like to display a featured button on your site, you can grab one from the right side bar of your post above.

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.