My Shop!

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Transitioning Into Fall Fashion What I Have Been Wearing

This last week I was able to start wearing a few items from my Fall side of the closet.  It's still warm during the daytime but cool in the morning, so I still need  some of my summer wardrobe. I am very proud of how many times I found myself out of my robe, even by a decent hour.  Looks like joining those three fun fashion linkies (see buttons below) has really helped motivate me.
So here is what I am wearing:
Boots from Scheels, skirt free from a friend, tank Walmart, cardigan clearance Sears, bead necklace and gold chain both Walmart, chess piece earrings from my shop here.

Earrings Bronze Lock, Chess, Starfish (choice of)

Cardi and leggings from Walmart, scarf Payless Shoes clearance, tank free from a friend, crochet earrings I made and have a tutorial for on my blog, bird swinging necklace from my shop here, sunglasses I think Avon.
Necklace Bronze Let the Caged Bird Fly

Head band Walgreens, shoes Payless, top I think Target, and it is actually one of the only Maternity tops I have held on to.  I tie the bow on the shirt in front though instead of in back as I did when I was prego. I couldn't part with it because I love the color, especially for Fall. Jeans are from Walmart, ring I can't remember, maybe Charlotte Russe, bracelet Cookie Lee, necklace Walmart, and earrings from my shop.

Earrings for Paris
Buy HERE, only $6.99

I am still not good at the self portrait.

Sweet and talented Jill from My Heart is Yours sent me this adorable ruffled headband. If you want one too, she has a tutorial on her blog.  Headbands are one of my favorite accessories because I can slip one on, and skip styling my hair, yet not feel like a total bum. 
Boots are from Payless (I think), capris Walmart $7, top Walmart, reversible tote from my shop, necklaces Walmart, sunglasses Rayban, ring my shop.
Ring Filigree Vintage Beauty
My ring, Buy Here $9.99

Tote Purse Sale Sassy Large Reversible  with Removable Rosette Pin
My reversible tote seen above, Buy Here on sale $14.99 (only 1 left)

Thanks again Jill from  My Heart is Yours  for my new pretty headband!
I adore it as I do you :)

Well that's what I have been wearing. I  can't wait to share next week a few fantastic fall pieces I have found and made!

Linking up here:
pleated poppyMomma Go Round


  1. ooooo love those boots. I'm such a boot girl!

  2. I am so happy boots are still 'in'
    So cute!!

  3. I think when I get to my goal weight, I would wear the same things as you...I love your style!! :)

  4. You are so cute! I need to get some boots so I can join in on the fun! :)

  5. That first outfit is pure perfection! I love it, it's so boho chic :)

    That reversible tote is adorable!!! You look great!


Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.