My Shop!

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Winners Wednesday!

Earrings Silver Pigs Hold The Key To My Heart

Our lucky random winner for the hand made card collection courtesy of Creating a Family Home is......

My Photo Katers2714, comment # 46 out of 90.


Our lucky random winner for the silver piggy key earrings from my shop TLC Creations is......

My Photo Kathy Pease, comment # 49 out of 61.

 Congratulations ladies, please email me with your mailing address at mhilton05@yahoo.com in 72 hours.

While you are here please visit the give away page on right side bar to see what loot we have up for grabs this week!

5 comments:

  1. Yay!!!! Thanks for hosting the giveaway. Love handmade items.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn! I love owl stuff and I didn't see this earlier. Congrats to the lovely ladies who did win. These are some awesome items.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Missong you! Man I have been working my booty off! I will back to normal in about 2 weeks! Hope all is well!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats ladies!
    Nicole
    Craftysoccermom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.