My Shop!

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

26 Fantastic Fall Features

Thank you to everyone that linked up last week.  As always I had a hard time narrowing down my favorite links.   Here are a few I know you all will  love.


meringue
A Heart Full of Love shared these cute meringue ghosts.


Sweet Cheeks Tasty Treats shared these fun Halloween pops.

Mrs. Fox's Sweets shared some wonderful Jack-o-lantern caramel apples.



Pam's Party Planning has an entire gang of pumpkins to share.



Where Nothing Good Comes Easy shared these tasty and fun carrot cake pancakes.

Adventures of a DIY Mom shared a wonderful tutorial for reversible Fall decor'.



Kathe with an E shared a fabulous Halloween party. I love all of it, from the amazing center piece to the homemade Blood Brew libations!

029
Prairie Cottage Rose shared some wonderful candy corn cookies.

Crafty Soccer Mom shared a tutorial for these cool skull necklaces.  I have the mold she used, and you can find them at the Dollar store.  What a frugal fun Halloween craft.  Genius, I had only used my molds  for ice.


Mom on Timeout shared these fun witch pumpkins.

Supercalifragillisticexpialidocias! (I hope I spelled that right) shared a tutorial for these wonderful apothecary jars.

Arizona Mama shared a tutorial for these easy and cute stuffed pumpkin baskets.

If you live in a snowy climate like me, then you know in the Fall and Winter those little birdies really appreciate our help.  I just loved this bird feeder from The Ladybug's Garden.

Crafty Mischief shared these easy and fun ghost pears!


Photobucket
These took my breath away, what a sweet Christmas gift these would be.  Find the wonderful tutorial over at Ruby Jean.


It wouldn't be Halloween in our home with out watching a little Charlie brown.  I love this Linus pumpkin over at Maiden D' Shade!

Scaredy Cats, Marshmallow Cats, Cat Pops, Black Cats, Halloween, Marshmallows, Chocolate, Candy, Lollipop Sticks, Dessert, Treats, Sweets, Party Favors, Kids
The Seven Year Cottage shared some black cats you will want to cross paths with.

Mad Town Macs shared some cool Halloween lamp shades.


Serenity You shared 10 wonderful Christmas card ideas.



I was so impressed with this gobbler advent calender from Love Sweet Love.

Green Acres Hobby Farm shared a tasty teacher appreciation treat.


Love the free printable art over at The Crafty Scientist.


Freaking Craft has some more fabulous free printables.  It's not to late to get your scare on!

Seven Alive shared a tutorial for the cutest ghost headband.




I must admit, the movie was a bit too "Smurfy" at times, but I love the Smurfville photos shared by

I also can't stop thinking about Simple Girl's cookies...
Find the recipe HERE.


Well that concludes this weeks features from last weeks linky party.

Join us tomorrow for another fun party!

Please grab a featured button if you need one.  You can find all of my buttons under the social icon button at the top right hand side of my blog.  Look for the one that looks like a button.

PS, make sure to check out the give away page while you are hear!

Hope to see you all soon!

14 comments:

  1. OH my! Love that Linus Pumpkin!! Thank you so much for featuring my Apothecary Jars...you are too kind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such amazing projects... thank you for including my scaredy cats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so sweet to include my ghost headband in this great line up! I can't wait to try out the pumpkin cookies! Yummy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww those were fabulous features! Thank you for featuring my Skull Necklaces :) I love how creative these ladies are, thanks for sharing Mindie! Have a great weekend girl :)
    Nicole
    Craftysoccermom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for featuring my Halloween dinner party! Sorry you couldn't attend. It was a ghoulishly good time :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of great ideas

    Thank you for sharing my Top 10 Christmas Cards

    Natasha xx

    www.serenityyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some awesome picks! I love the apothocary jars and those lamp shades are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you tons for featuring my reversible pumpkins!!
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for featuring my Pumpkin Baskets!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the feature! They all look great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you SOOOO much for the feature! I'm so glad you liked the free fall printables and I'm thrilled to be included in such wonderfully crafty company! : )

    -Mel the Crafty Scientist

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for the features! I just love seeing everyone's great ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.