My Shop!

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

DIY 2 Candy Corn Inspired Rings

I have some more DIY calorie free candy corn fun for you today.
Here are two easy rings inspired by one of my favorite Halloween treats.

Here is what you will need for the button ring:
Buttons at least 6 in a variety of white, yellow, and orange colors
1 Adjustable 1 loop ring
6 Jump Loops (or 1 per a button used)

Super easy, using needle nose jewelry pliers, attach buttons to the loop on the ring using your jump loops.

Here is what you will need for the beaded ring:
Beads in yellow, orange, and white or clear
1 Adjustable 1 loop ring
Jewelry findings like pictured below or ones with a flat end if the loop bothers you.

Use wire cutters to trim the excess jewelry finding off that you don't need after your beads are on.  You will need to leave enough room after the bead(s) to make a loop for attaching to the loop on the ring.  Continue attaching beads to the loop on the ring in any pattern you like using your needle nose jewelry pliers. 

Happy Halloween Fashion!


  1. I wanted to let you know that I'm awarding you the Versatile Blogger award! Check out my blog post to accept your award.

  2. Glad you decided to link up to Oh Snap!shots of the week on Happily Mother After. I love the wood you use in your jewelry pics. Cute ring too :)

  3. These button rings are adorable!

  4. love those buttons so colorful and fun come see me at


Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.