My Shop!

Monday, October 17, 2011

DIY Candy Corn & Pumpkin Button Pendant Necklaces

Yes your bacon momma has gone a little candy corn and pumpkin crazy.  I have been making a lot of pumpkin and candy corn inspired things.  At least they are all calorie free :)
Here is what you will need for the Candy Corn Necklace:
(all items can be found at most Walmart stores)

3Yellow four hole buttons
2 Orange buttons
1 White four hole button
10 Jump Loops
1 Ribbon Necklace
Needle nose jewelry pliers

Attach buttons using jump loops to make a candy corn (as seen in picture).  Then attach button pendant with one last loop to your necklace.  Now celebrate with some candy corn (not necessary but enjoyable).

For the pumpkin necklace the technique is the same.  You will need 6 orange four hole buttons, one green button (does not have to be four hole), and 7 jump loops.
Happy Halloween!


  1. what a cute idea, I love to use buttons to make things too. I love these! Hugs and Happy Monday!

  2. You inspired me to award you with The Versatile Blogger Award. I invite you to stop on by to check it out when you get a chance.

  3. These turned out so cute! Thanks for sharing!
    Stephanie @

  4. That is clever!! LOVE THIS! I am here from the Frog :)

  5. I love this too! You can link up all of your Halloween projects at Creative Me Monday... I'd love to have you share them!

    Hope to see you there!

  6. These are really cute and probably the most creative way I have seen so far to use buttons.


Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.