My Shop!

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Fantastic Features








Photobucket


 
What a fabulous party last week. Hope you all made some new friends and found lots of inspiration.  Here are some of my favorites from the link up.
 
The Kurtz Corner shared their Fall Cinnamon Cider.  Lovely presentation too.
 
  

A Mom Not A Professional Nor A Perfectionist shared these fun cake ice cream cones.  You could even turn these into a great Halloween treat by using Halloween sprinkles.

Babblings And More shared a tutorial for this cute denim and lace skirt.   A perfect  project to use up those old jeans with holes in the knees.

Little Mudpies shared this easy and fun tutorial for a book page pumpkin.

Mom x 3 = Insanity shared this great wall art.  I love that she recycled a soda or pop tab (depending on where you live) to hang it with, genius.



Lemon Drop shared these banana muffins with caramel icing, what a yummy combination.

Happily Mother After shared these fun pumpkins and gremlins.

The Farm Girl shared this Pumpkin Pull-Apart Bread with Buttered Vanilla Glaze (all I needed to hear was pumpkin and butter, sold).

Crumbs and Chaos shared their fabulous pumpkin coffee cake, and yes if you can't tell, I am a little pumpkin crazy.

Reading Confetti shared these witch hats made with orange sparkle gel.

A Crafty Cook shared this three ingredient pear honey.

The Kitchen Cookie shared this praline cheesecake.  My mouth is watering as I type this post.

A Fish Who Likes Flowers shared this tutorial for a lovely pumpkin wreath.




Simple Girl celebrated a birthday with this fun apple pie in a jar recipe.  I am going to buy some canning jars soon, so inspiring.

 
 
Catalina Bakes shared some buttery croissants and some amazing pics too.

The Sweet Swiper shared these smores bars that look way better then any smore I have ever had, yum.

[collage11.jpg]

Trilogy Edibles shared these fun Eeeeeeeeek Pops, the vampire is my favorite.

greenmallow


Photobucket
C.W. Frosting shared her wonderful design lab where you can get free social icons.  These are the ones on my blog now, what do you all think?

Crazy Wonderful shared their inspiring Halloween home, a must see.  How cute are those mice!

Kathe with an E shared a tutorial for a fun pumpkin family.

Simply Southern Baking shared these cheddar apple biscuits!

P1080820
Permanent Posies shared this creamy pumpkin and peanut butter dip.  When I realized it had cream cheese in it too, I knew I had to feature this double threat snack :)

Green Acres Hobby Farm shared a tutorial for a no sew Halloween pillow monster.

Purple People Eater, Halloween, Fall, Autumn, Halloween Party, Monster Party, Party Favor, Paper Craft, Purple Scrapbooking Paper, Clothes Pins, One Eye, Treat Bags
The Seven Year Cottage shared a tutorial for these fun Purple People Eater treat bags.

Sparkle Pants Girl shared this fun bat tree.

Pam's Party Planning shared these cute mummy pumpkins.


Maiden D' Shade shared these cute terra cotta candy corn pots.


Suzy's Artsy Craftdy Sitcom shared a tutorial for these aluminum quilled snowflakes.  Believe it or not, we had our first snow fall las night here in northern California. 

Even if it's getting cold outside, you all still sizzle at Bacon Time, so grab a featured button!

PS, have you enterd my new give away that started today for Blogmania, $180 value! 

17 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my simple pumpkin family Mindie! You are my rock star of the day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring my witch hats!!! Love your blog and am so happy to have found it! Lorie @ Reading Confetti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for featuring my S'mores Bars Mindie! I love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for featuring my Pumpkins and Gremlins. You have made my day! :) So glad I found your cute blog! Btw-I'm doing my first linky party tomorrow and would love it if you linked up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of that food is not good for a fat chick to look at. LOL So yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for featuring my banana muffins ! So may lovely recipes here, crafts.. the list goes on. Great being here :)

    Linda @ Lemon Drop

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for featuring my Mummy Pumpkin. He was so much fun to make.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for featuring my candy corn pots!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for featuring my Wall Art!! I love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay!! Thanks for featuring my Boook Page Pumpkin - you made my day!!
    Littlemudpies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay! You featured my bat tree! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great choices. Thanks for sharing them all. Come over and visit us. We have a wonderful waffle recipe today.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for featuring my Halloween decor! I'm loving this weeks fun features and am off to go check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you a lot for featuring my croissants :) I'm really happy you like them!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mindie, thank you so much for featuring my purple people eaters!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks so much for the feature Mindie! The icons look great!

    xo
    caroline @ c.w.frosting

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.