My Shop!

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Fantastic Features

It's that time of week when I share some of my favorite links from last weeks party. So here we go...
Kitchen Fun with My Three Sons shared these S'more pops.

SugarBeams and other Half Baked Adventures shared a vintage recipe for these Jalapeno Bacon Poppers, perfect game day food.

MD School Mrs shared a great $1 craft for organizing and storing your scarves.

Sweet cheeks Tasty Treats shared these adorable owl cake pops.

Kissed by a Frog shared a trick for easily keeping your shower clean for a very long time.  After reading this post, I must admit, I wanted to pinch Jenni at KBAF for not telling me about it sooner.  You will never guess  the magic household cleaner she used to clean her shower, not normally used for the bathrooms, and no I am not going to ruin the surprise, go read the post and find out.

Freaking Craft shared these mummy vases.

The Moody Fashionista shared these ghost feet!

The Blackberry Vine shared this gorgeous pumpkin.

The Little Giggler shared the cutest homemade kids costume.

Maiden D' Shade shared this dazzling pumpkin!

Love Sweet Love shared a tutorial for this sound activated Halloween pillow.

 (you can find all my buttons with code to grab under my new social "button" icon at the top of blog)

Get your sizzle on!

Thank you to everyone that linked up. 
Make sure to come back tomorrow for our next anything goes linky.


  1. Okay, I honestly can NOT pick which one I love the most!!!

  2. Thanks for the great links! I'm so happy to find your blog and will check the others out.

  3. Thank you so much for the feature ;) Happy Thursday!!

  4. thanks for featuring my vases! I really appreciate it. I love your feature button. It makes me smile.

  5. Thank you so much for featuring my "dazzling pumpkin"!!

  6. I love love love the smores. Thanks for sharing all of these. Just found your blog and love it. Bookmarked. :) Look forward to more posts. Have a great weekend.

  7. Thanks SO much for including my Owl Cake Pops with your other FUN finds ;)That Jesse costume KILLS me...too cute!


Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.