My Shop!

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Finding That Halloween Spirit (Our Trip to the Pumpkin Patch 2011)

We live in beautiful Northern California.  We are blessed to live not to far from Wemples Pumpkin Patch.  Wemples is an amazing farm that we enjoy taking the kids to every Fall.
I wanted to help spread some Halloween cheer by sharing photos from our trip.

This big old mama piggy was such a sweetie.  She wanted to give us kisses.

These guys were not so sweet, but with Thanksgiving around the corner, their nerves must be shot ;)

 The goats were really friendly.  Growing up my family raised these little guys too.

 I am a little worried that this guy has some health issues.  He (?) was scratching himself every time we saw him.

This store has the most lovely Halloween, Fall, and Christmas creations.  Not to mention the candle shop inside, that smells like heaven.  Such a small shop, but I could shop for hours.

Friendly farm dogs.

 We came home with 10 pumpkins!

Will my cell phone have service in this corn maze?

Of course they have great pumpkin pie, and you bet I had some :)

Until next year Wemples Pumpkin Patch, we love you!

Remember to join us on Friday for our anything goes linky!

Check out my Linky Love page for where I party.


  1. I love the photo of your boy running from the car. It's classic.

  2. Your boys are adorable!!!
    That place looks so fun!

  3. Love the pictures! Looks like so much fun!

  4. Looked like a perfect family day, your son and the dog- sweet photo, enjoyed all the photos. TFS.

  5. Very cute photos! It looks like you guys had so much fun! Thanks for linking up :)

  6. I agree, cute photo's!
    I voted for your photo at Happily Mother After's photo linky! :)

    And I am a new follower. :)

  7. Aw, sweet shots! I love the one with the scarecrows in the car :)


Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.