My Shop!

Monday, October 17, 2011

Halloween Ghost Mini Treat/Snack Boxes


These fun little ghost treat boxes are so easy and affordable to make!

Here is what you need:


Favor boxes  (12 for  $1)
Plastic eyes (1 bag for $1)
scissors
glue (I used hot glue for a quick dry time)


First cut handles off of boxes.


Then fold boxes as seen above.

Find a cup or small bowl to use as a stencil for making the top of your ghosts.

Cut

 Then glue on eyes, and fold bottom of box together.

We filled our ghost snack/treat boxes with Halloween Cheese Balls from Walmart, which should come with a warning for being so addicting.  You could make larger treat bags the same way, using white paper lunch sacks.  Happy Halloween snacking!

See my Linky Love page for where I party like a Hilton.

7 comments:

  1. I always see those boxes at the store...love how you transformed them into something totally cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always see those too! I never thought of that! They're adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! Have you linked up with Creative Me Monday? It's open all week long and I'd love to have you! The link is:

    http://www.thesoutherninstitute.com/2011/10/creative-me-monday_16.html?utm_source=BP_recent

    Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute and simple! I've been looking for a Hallowee craft like this that would be easy enough for my daughters to do. Please if you have a second, come and link up at the Haunted Halloween blog hop at theblogentourage.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cute idea and so simple!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are gorgeous. I'd love if you would share this at my blog link up this weekend. Hope you can make it!

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.