My Shop!

Monday, October 3, 2011

Halloween Pine Cone Craft

Living in the Sierra Mountains I have an endless supply of free pine cones.  I think my Candy Corn Cones turned out pretty cute, and they cost very little. 

 I actually had all the supplies already on hand to complete this project. 
Here is what you will need.

 3 Pine cones
Yellow, orange, and white spray paint
Yellow, orange, and white felt
Self adhesive sticky foam letters for "BOO" (you can find these at the $ Store)
Hot glue

First spray paint your pine cones and let dry.  Then cut out felt to make 3 candy corns.  Glue your felt candy corns onto your pine cones and add sticky letters.

Or just leave them painted, they look festive either way.

Make sure to check out our DIY page to see some other frugal fun Halloween craft ideas.

Make sure to check out our Linky Love page for all the cool places I party at.


  1. They look awesome! I love those big cones! Thanks for visiting and your nice comments!!!

  2. Adorable Halloween craft! Thanks for sharing! Great craft for kids and families. ;)

  3. Cute! I just spray painted some pine cones too - although mine are prepping for Christmas. Found you at Tip Junkie! Happy Tuesday :)

  4. Those are just adorable. What a great kids craft. Thanks for visiting our site and asking ut to link up. Great site!

  5. Cute idea!
    I've never personally seen a big pine cone the size of the B one,wow.

  6. SO CUTE! I just did a pine cone craft yesterday! Cannot wait to show you! I wish I had pig pine cones like your but I would have to buy them here in the midwest!

  7. How cute!! We have plenty of pine trees here in North Alabama too. I cant wait to try this!! Thanks for stopping by my blog and your comment. I cant wait for the next link party! I have been crafty this week. lol

  8. I need to get some felt. This is what I'm realizing lately... lol

  9. This is so adorable. I don't have access to pinecones very often but I might seek some out for this project.

  10. this is a great idea! I love them. So cute.


  11. Oh, cute! Glad you linked up at OAM!

  12. This is totally awesome! I just love it! I would love if you would come link this up at the Thursday Crazy Cute link party today!


Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.