My Shop!

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Halloween Pine Cone Ghosts

Another frugal pine cone craft for Halloween!
These were super easy and quick to make.  I had all of the supplies already on hand. 
 Here is what you will need:

White fabric (I used an old white pillow case)
Plastic Eyes
3 Pine Cones
Hot Glue
Large Plate (used as stencil)

First I cut out 3 large circles in white fabric, using a plate as my stencil.  Cover your pine cones with fabric and secure with your twine belts. Hot glue on plastic eyes (you can find these at the $ store).

Help I have fallen and I can't get up.

Make sure to check out our DIY page for more fun frugal Halloween ideas.

See my Linky Love page for where I like to party.


  1. My daughter and I just collected a bunch of pine cones on our last walk. Thanks for the craft idea :)

  2. Sooo cute! What a great idea



Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.