My Shop!

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Halloween Pizza Party Recipes

It's Wednesday, and it's my final day writing menu planning articles for Busy Mom's Tips.  No worries, I will still be sharing fun recipes with you all, I just can't commit to do several recipes every week anymore.    Today I am sharing two easy mini pizza recipes the kids will love for Halloween.  To find my recipe for these ghosts and jack-o-lantern pizzas head HERE.

Check out my Linky Love Page to see where I party!


  1. Cute ideas. I will definitely have to try some cute Halloween foods for my kids,


  2. Those cheese ghosts would be so easy and my kids would HEART them!

  3. These are so cute! They would be perfect to take to my son's playgroup party!

    I would love for you to link this to my Halloween Traditions Link Up!


Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.