My Shop!

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Halloween Pumpkin Ideas (Hilton Pumpkins 2011)

  Ghost Pumpkins!
We did some serious damage at the pumpkin patch today. 

To make our ghost pumpkins, we first spray painted the pumpkins white .  Then added Walmart fun glasses(6 pairs for $2) to them with some hot glue, after removing the temples. The temples come off the glasses easily.  You could skip the glue, leave the temples on, and insert the temples into the pumpkins to keep the glasses on. You will probably need a knife to make a hole in the pumpkin first, if you use this method. 

Vampire Pumpkins!
Inspired by some pumpkins from Martha Stewart (as seen on Pinterest), we made some smaller funny vampire pumpkins.  One I gave a tongue to with some red scrap fabric and a permanent marker.  One we painted white to enhance the vampire look.  I also gave two pumpkins a mustache, because, well why wouldn't you give a pumpkin a stache?
We used hot glue to keep the plastic eyes and tongue on. 

Street # Candy Corn Pumpkin Tower
Street # pumpkins inspired by Craptastic, with a candy corn twist.  All you need is a black permanent marker, yellow and white spray paint, and long tooth pics to secure pumpkins on top of each other.

You have seen my pumpkins, now show me yours ;)
  On the right side bar you will find the photo button link to our ongoing Fall linky, go strut your stuff.

See my Linky Love page for all the cool places I party at.

7 comments:

  1. Suer love the candy corn pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this!! Would LOVE it if you would link this up at my turquoise lovin' party going on right now!! http://www.sweetlittlegals.com/2011/10/turquoise-lovin-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute..I would love for you to share at my "Anything Goes Link Party" http://jeana-marie.blogspot.com/2011/10/anything-goes-link-party.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those glasses on the pumpkins are hysterical! Very cool

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute ideas! I really like house # candy corn pumpkins

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! Please post this, and anything else you may have,in my link party at
    http://diycraftstomake.blogspot.com/

    Thanks,

    Peggy

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.