My Shop!

Monday, October 31, 2011

Pregnant Cookies A.K.A. Stuffed Cookies


and


Are you ready for a cookie crime? These cookies are so easy and good, it should be a crime to enjoy them.
Oh yes, these are the cookies Santa wants you to leave under the tree!
With only 3 ingredients, these semi-homemade bites of heaven will leave you plenty of time to wrap gifts this Christmas.

All you need.


Take a square piece of dough out of the package.


Flatten dough out with your hands and place a Nutter Butter bite size cookie or pretzel in the center.



Use your fingers to fold dough up and over the cookie or pretzel sandwich.

Bake at 350 F degrees for 10 minutes.


Then sit back and enjoy the smiles.

The hardest part will be deciding which cookie you like the best.  They were all gone before I could decide.
These Pregnant looking cookies, with a big bump in the middle, would be so much fun to serve at your next baby shower. You could also serve them at Thanksgiving and call them Stuffed Cookies.  No matter what you call them, they are easy to enjoy.

A wonderful Coupon Cabin give away event will be starting tonight at 9PM PST at Bacon Time!!!
It will run until Nov. 25, 2011.

Check out my Linky Love page for where I party.

11 comments:

  1. Such a great idea! I will have to try that for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great. And easy enough the kiddos can help! Can't wait to make them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmm, are these in the mail to me? I got my candy corn earrings. Did I tell? Well, I did and I LOVE them! Thank you so much for thinking of me! You are the bestest!!
    HUGS~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, I have to try these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Hopped over here from Tatertots and Jello and I love this idea! These sound INCREDIBLE and I have got to try making these! I just keep thinking of all the different goodies to put inside! Thanks for sharing this project!

    -Melissa, Walking in Faith
    http://mnarbaugh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun!! Ha!!
    Thanks for linking up to Show & Share!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yum! Though, I'm a little disappointed...I thought you meant there was a secret cookie to help you get pregnant. I was going to ask you to bake some for me and send them my way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for linking up at Serenity Saturday link party

    yum!

    Hope you can come and join us this week too

    Natasha xx

    www.serenityyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.