My Shop!

Monday, October 31, 2011

Three Turkey Pins DIY

These turkey pin/clips are so easy, affordable, and fun for the kiddies to make.
Here are three different styles to get your gravy going!

We made two different styles, inspired by the one we bought at the pumpkin patch (pictured on top with the plastic leaves).   What ever materials you decided to use, be it  felt feathers, paper cupcake baking cups, or plastic leaves (heck you could probably even use real leaves) they are all easy and fun to make. The other materials we used were scrap pieces of plaid fabric, burlap, red glitter glue, and a black permanent marker.  We used hot glue to assemble everything together.  Instead of a pin on the back of the one made out of paper, we used a mini clothespin.  These would be a fun way to designate your seating arrangement at Thanksgiving, and would make an affordable party favor too!

Happy Turkey Time!

Have you checked out our give away page or our ongoing Fall linky (see right side bar)?

PS, we have a wonderful Coupon Cabin Give Away even kicking off at 9 PM PST tonight!

See my LINKY LOVE page for where I party :)

7 comments:

  1. Cute idea! Have to try the cupcake paper turkey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are cute!! I was just trying to figure out what to do with my cupcake liners because I have so many!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My pre-k class hosts a Family Fall Feast and this would be darling for them to make for their moms. Thanks for the cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well these are fun too! My fav is the cupcake liner one!!
    Thanks again for partying with us at Show & Share!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are SO cute!! What a fun idea! You are so creative :)

    I also wanted to let you know that you've been featured on my blog today!
    http://www.artsyfartsymama.com/2012/11/pinteresting-features-n-shtuff-57.html

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.