My Shop!

Saturday, October 22, 2011

What I Wore Pumpkin Patch Edition

I actually found myself out of my robe and dressed up a few times this week
 (as if I deserve an award, right?) lol.
Unfortunately this was my least favorite outfit this week, but it was the only one I found time to snag a pic of.  I wore this on our pumpkin patch adventure.

My pumpkin inspired earrings (see DIY page for tutorial).

I know I said I was going to wear a different pair of boots, you caught me, I am back to my favorite old pair from Scheels. The shirt and belt are from Walmart, dress was from Khols (about 5 years ago), and the jacket is by Moose Creek.

I got the idea off of Pinterest to paint dandelion flowers on my nails.  They don't match my outfit, but they were fun to wear.  The ring can be found in my shop, and on sale too! 
So what have you been wearing?

Check out my Linky Love page to see where I party!


  1. Wow you got all glammed up for the pumpkin patch. :)

  2. That picture of you with the leaves is ADORABLE!!

  3. Your outfit is cute. I really need some boots like those. I found some I liked, but they were $500.00, ummm, not going to happen! :-)

  4. i actually love the's very fall and perfect for the patch!

    What's the next line? Help write the story!

  5. Gorgeous nails!!! And I love the flinging leaves pic.

  6. Awesome picture of you in the leaves! I love everything about it!!! Thanks for linking up again this week. I love having you there! :)

  7. Oh my gosh! That is a bad outfit? That is ADORABLE! You look great : ) I can't imagine how fantastic the outfits you like more are : ). I think your blog name is the most creative thing. I can't stop smiling : ). Nice to meet you today Ms. Bacon!


Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.