My Shop!

Looking For Something? Search This Blog.

Loading...

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Fantastic Features to Drool Over (Food, Men, Shoes, Need I Say More?)

Warning,  you might want to grab a napkin, because these features will have you drooling.  I kid you not, In the middle of working on this post, I ran to the fridge to consume some cold spaghetti, note I still had two hours before lunch time.  Thank you to everyone that linked up last week. Here are a few of my favorite links. The Sweet Swiper shared some savory bacon wrapped brats, yum!

A Mom Not a Professional Nor a Perfectionist shared this tasty Mango Chicken Salad in a Tortilla Bowl.


SugarBeams and other Half Baked Adventures shared these classic Christmas cookies called Butterballs! 


Time 2 Eat Yall shared this chili cheese stuffed omelet, mmm....


The Rickett Chronicles shared these Navajo Tacos, sounds like a great Fall recipe to me.



Simple Girl shared these low fat pumpkin muffins.  Low fat and pumpkin, as if I needed an excuse to eat more pumpkin.

Cecilia Rosslee shared how to make a classic pizza, love the pics.

I warned you would be drooling, oh well, to make it worse how about a dashing man in a kilt!
The Pless Press shared how easy it can be to make a kilt.  My husband is actually the best man in a Scottish wedding coming up!  Looks like I will be trying this tutorial out.


Copy of 043
Besides food and men, what else do us lovely ladies like to drool over, how about shoes!
Sew, Cook, Laugh and Live shared these amazing mod podge comic book shoes.


Well I hope you have enjoyed my to drool for features :)

If you need a featured button, you can find one at the top right hand side of my blog, under the social icon button that looks like a button.  If you have trouble finding it just let me know.

Come back Friday to share some more of your great creations.


7 comments:

  1. Girl. Stop it with the food. I'm gonna ruin my keyboard with the drool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, thanks for featuring my bacon wrapped brats!! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mindie - Thanks for featuring my pumpkin muffins! Everything looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and featuring the Scottish Kilt tutorial. Best of luck making yours! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for featuring my Navajo Tacos. They are so good....

    Wende

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.