My Shop!

Looking For Something? Search This Blog.

Loading...

Monday, November 7, 2011

Pepperoni Pizza Holiday Crescent Wreath


The most popular post of mine by far has been my Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Breakfast Wreath, found here.
I have made other versions of a crescent wreath, I even shared a dessert wreath on here with pb, jelly, and white chocolate, found here.  With the Christmas holiday approaching, I thought it would be a fantastic time to share another wreath recipe of mine.  Pepperoni Pizza being as popular as it is, seemed to be a good start.  This wreath is super tasty, and easy too.  I hope you will enjoy it this holiday season with your own family.

Ingredients:

1 can of Refrigerated Crescent dough (I used reduced fat)
2 TBS Yellow Corn Meal
8 TBS Your Favorite Brand of Marinara Sauce
2 Cups of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese (I used reduced fat)
Pepperoni (I used about a 1/2 package of the mini pepperonis)
1/2 TSP Approximately of Dry Parsley Flakes
1/2 TSP Approximately of Italian Seasoning
Cherry Tomatoes (about a handful)

Preheat oven to 375 F degrees.  Sprinkle out your corn meal onto your baking sheet.  I used a pizza stone lined with parchment paper to prevent sticking.  Lay your crescent dough out as shown below, then top with your sauce.



 Then add some of your cheese and all the pepperoni you want.


 Now fold your crescent dough corners over the top of your fillings.


To finish your wreath, top it with your remaining cheese, cherry tomatoes (sliced in half first), and sprinkle with your parsley and Italian seasoning.

Bake for 17 to 25 minutes, or until the cheese is all melted and the dough is crispy. This one wreath was just the right amount for my small family.  I would estimate one wreath will serve 3-4. 


 Enjoy!


Check out my Linky Love page for where I party.

14 comments:

  1. Great idea! My guys are gonna love it!

    http://kimberly-theaveragejane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM! We loooooove wreathes...so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so making this for dinner on friday. thanks friend

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea! It is beautiful and looks so good!

    Visiting from Tatertots & Jello linky party,
    Theophanie of OurJubilantNest.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks really fun to make! I think the kids would love it!
    www.thezkids.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks so good!! I'm sharing on my blog over at
    www.gandcjohnson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. YUMMY! It would be a hit at my house! So glad you linked up with us! Have a great week!

    Marie
    mylilpinkpocket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for linking up to Serenity Saturday.
    Hope to see you there again tomorrow

    Natasha xxx

    www.serenityyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh. My. Gosh. I want to eat this, you have no idea how good this looks to me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mmmmmm! This looks awesome!
    I am over visiting from the Tip Junkie link party.
    ~Kara (your newest google follower :)
    www.petalstopicots.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm having a linky party right now on my blog! I would love it if you would link up your holiday stuff! So cute! Here is my link http://www.thesouthernproductqueen.com/2011/12/13/linky-party/ Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've been looking for an hour now for something different to bring to potluck for church! I'm making two; one with pepperoni and one vegetarian style. Thank you, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I absolutely have to try this one. My kids will flip! I’d love to see this at my Linky party, too! www.valentinospizzaandsportsbar.com

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.