My Shop!

Friday, November 11, 2011

What I Wore Taste of Home Photo Shoot Edition

Well I received some exciting news this week.  Taste of Home is giving your little bacon mamacita a feature!!!

  It won't be out until early Spring, and of course I will give you all a heads up when I have more details. I will tell you this much, it's about me and bacon (surprise, surprise).  They requested some head shots, so my wonderful hubby got to play camera man once again this week.  We took a few different poses, but this was the one shot (pictured above) we both liked the best.  Hope Taste of Home loves it too.  Just in case you are wondering, that is my Twilight Charm Necklace, currently sold out from my shop, but if you would like one, let me know. I am also wearing a pink rosette bobby pin, you can find them in my shop, and my shirt is a Walmart special. 

So that's what I wore this week, besides my robe, work out clothes, and snow pants!
Yes snow pants already, my boys talked me into going fishing in the snow with them at 5 AM!  That deserves some bacon, and lots of it, if anything does. 

So what have you been wearing?
Check out my Linky Love page to see where I party, and join us for our
 Anything Goes Linky Friday-Monday!


13 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous! And congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photo...Big Congratulations to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at you looking absolutely gorgeous and congrats on the big feature! I can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Your photo is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Saturday Mindie! I am back again to pass on this Triple Cute Blog Award to You! For details: http://mrsfoxssweets.blogspot.com/2011/11/triple-cute-blog-award-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Mindie! Lovely photos, especially +stache.

    xo
    caroline

    ReplyDelete
  7. O..M..G! Congrats to you!!!!! I love that magazine and you, and I couldn't be more excited to see Bacon Time in the mag :) You rock!!
    Nicole
    Craftysoccermom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.