My Shop!

Friday, December 2, 2011

Anything Goes Linky #26

Photobucket






My son Joshua would love for you all to watch his recipe video submission for Avocados of Mexico.  If you enjoy is Guacamole Tree and Grinch, could you give him a "like" on YouTube.  If you click the "watch on YouTube" button at the bottom of the screen, it will take you to YouTube to watch, so you can "Like" it.
Thank you and party on.

While you are here, check out our Auction for a good cause, 100% of wining bids will be donated!!!  Have fun shopping/bidding.
Bid HERE

10 comments:

  1. Hi, Mindie. Your party has so many beautiful creations this week!! I shared a sautéed mushrooms recipe, a moist pumpkin bread recipe, and a Shrimp Santorini recipe today. Thank you for hosting us again and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting each week! I appreciate all you do for us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting this each week. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting Bacon Momma! Have a great weekend!!
    Hugs,
    Nicole
    Craftysoccermom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting! I love the video! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mindie, I have shared 14-Karat Cake and Bacon Ranch Dip. Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your header. :-) Food has always been my weakness: Self Sagacity
    Blogger Broadcast

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw the small picture for the cheesy ranch bread and almost had to wipe drool off the keyboard...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have strange craving for bacon after posting :)
    Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.