My Shop!

Friday, December 30, 2011

Anything Goes Linky #30, Sponsoring Our Valentine Contest, & A Winner


First I hope you all have a safe and happy New Year's Eve. 
Before we jump into the linky, I wanted to let everyone know that on January 16th we will be starting a Valentine contest here at Bacon Time.  There will be two winners, one Valentine craft star and one Valentine cooking star!  If you would like to sponsor the contest, and provide a prize or two for the winners please contact me at my shop Here.  There will be one month of free advertising in it for you, as well as a feature in the contest post, and a preview prize post. We already have some great prizes lined up. I hope you will all be excited to link up your Valentine themed posts for a chance to win!

Starts January 16th!

Now for our winner of the necklace, counting comments and links, there were 270 entries when the contest ended, the random winning # was 129, that means our lucky linker was ...

Loopy Loop Creations! Please contact me via email to claim your prize within the next 72 hours.
Now onto the Anything Goes linky....


  1. Have a wonderful New Year thanks for hosting!

  2. Thanks for hosting!! I posted about how to treat croup naturally!

  3. Hey Mindie, I just linked up, it seems like I would be a lot of fun. I am new to your blog, following via GFC, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Bloglovin and I think that's it. My blog is Skylar Magazine, I would love for you to stop by and you are more than welcome to follow back.

    Anyway, awesome blog! I'll be visiting often. Have a fabulous Friday and a wonderful fun and safe New Years Eve!


  4. Wow, Mindie...your weight loss is inspirational! Good for you! Hope your holiday was festive. I shared a Greek moussaka recipe and a German pork and sauerkraut recipe today. Thank you for hosting us again and have a Happy New Year!

  5. Just finished linking up.. Thanks for always throwing a GREAT party.. :)

  6. Happy New Year Bacon Time! I can't wait to read your weight loss story. Why on earth would anyone wish anyone a heart attack. Weirdos.
    At any rate, I added my Sweet & Salty Neighbor Gifts tutorial-great for Xmas, New Years Parties, or whenever!
    Thanks for hosting the party!
    Love-Rebekah (

  7. And Again here I am thanks for the linkie I added my Giveaways. I also have a Giveaway linkie if you ever wish to add them

    Again Wtg Skinnie Mindie!!

  8. Thank you for hosting! Wishing you and yours a wonderful and happy new year!

  9. Thank you so much for hosting the party! :)
    Happy New Year's!
    Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things}

  10. Hi!! I'm new to your site and I just linked up...Thanks so much!! I am your newest Follower:) Hope you have a second to pop on by and Follow back:) Have a safe and happy New Year!

  11. Hi Mindie!

    Linking up a passel of my fave projects from 2011 (including an Anthro headband knock-off, a DIY Tufted ottoman, and a simple fix that my brilliant programmer hubby came up with for the GFC follower's box disappearing).

    Thanks for hosting.

    I'm your newest follower and would love to have you stop by for a visit! : )

    ~Abbie (

  12. Thank you for's my first time here. Happy New Year!!!


  13. Thanks for hosting:-)
    Happy New year! Hugs, Biljana

  14. Thanks for the link up Mindie, you before and after photo's are amazing you look great! Congrats you are an inspiration.

    Linking up a new blog

  15. Pretty good post! I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.


Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.