My Shop!

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Diamonds and Pearls Frugal Ornament

 We can't all have diamonds and pearls for Christmas, but we can have a fun diamond and pearl ornament.  This pretty was so easy to make, and cost very little.

Materials Used:

Styrofoam Ball
Floral Pins (Diamonds and Pearls)


Take your twine and wrap it around your Styrofoam ball until it is completely covered.   Use a floral pin to secure down the end of twine.  Cut a piece of twine, and knot it to make a loop for hanging.  Attach  twine loop to the top of your ornament, with another pin, that you have tied ribbon around.  Then decorate the ornament with more floral pins. 

Now party like a rock star with your diamonds and pearls, hit the eggnog, and sing to loudly.
Just kidding, but it is the season to be naughty jolly!

How is your Christmas decorating going?
Join our ongoing Winter linky, and share your decorations.  You can find it on the right side bar with a photo link.  We also have a weekly Anything Goes Linky Friday-Monday! Come strut your stuff.

See my LINKY LOVE page for where I party like a Hilton.


  1. I love that idea! It's simple but has an effective result!

  2. I love twine...and I need some styrofoam balls.

  3. I love this! It is so cute!

    I would love for you to link up on Blog Stalking Thursday!

  4. What a cute idea! I'd love for you to link your post up at my Friday Favorites party. This week is a special Holly Bloggy Christmas edition!

  5. Oooh that is really pretty!! Im pinning this...Next year I am making EVERY single thing for my tree and I want to make these! Would you please share this with my readers for Fun Stuff Fridays?


Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.