My Shop!

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

DIY Candy Cane Earrings and Scarf

You might remember these from last weeks What I Wore post.  They were super easy to make.  Here is what you will need:


Floral Wire (or jewelry wire)
Red and Clear or White Beads (14 count total)
Earring Findings
4 small clear beads


String your beads onto your wire.  You will have one small bead at the ends of each candy cane.  Knot wire to keep beads secure. Using needle nose jewelry pliers, open your earring finding loop and attach it to the top of your candy cane, pinch shut.  

They look really cute with the candy cane inspired scarf I made.

Happy Handmade Christmas!

Hope you will join us at Bacon Time for our Anything Goes Linky Friday-Monday.

To see where I party, check out my Linky Love page!


  1. Oh this is ANOTHER great craft table treat... Maybe more for the TWEENS!!! Love having you at my Party...

  2. What a cute it..Pinning it :))) I would love for you to please share it via my Pin'Inspirational Thursday happening today please..Thank you in advance.. Wishing you the Happiest of Holidays :))..Cheers..M...

  3. Hey, just wanted to say that this was a very well written post and I enjoyed reading it. It's great to see someone sharing interesting information on the internet.


Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.