My Shop!

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

DIY Frugal Gift Box Ornament


Well I am giving up getting every ornament craft shared this year, it will have to wait until next Winter.   However I am going to squeeze in one more post.  This ornament took about 60 seconds to make.  Using a package of mini gift boxes from the Dollar Store, foam stickers, ribbon, and twine.  
Directions:

Box easily assembles, you just have to push the top down.  Now tie ribbon around the box in any festive color you like.  Then add foam stickers to two sides of the box.  Then hang with a loop of twine.  So easy, I know you didn't even need these directions.  Of course you could hide a present in that box too, something shiny and small would do ;)

Well that concludes my ornament tutorials for the year.  I hope you all have a Merry Christmas.
Join us for our Anything Goes Linky, Friday -Monday!

To see where I party, check out my linky love page.

8 comments:

  1. These are so cute & sound so easy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shucks I'm gonna miss your ornaments post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mindie that's such a cute idea! Stealing all your ideas for next year :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's really cute!! Are all the ornaments on your tree handmade?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes Mimi pretty much all handmade last year was all edible tree.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have enjoyed reading your articles. It is well written. It looks like you spend a large amount of time and effort in writing the blog. I am appreciating your effort.

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.