My Shop!

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Fantastic Features (Christmas Wreath Edition)

Photobucket


 
Great party last week!  As always, I am going to feature a few of my favorite links.
 
I am terrible at oragami, but this oragami wreath is so pretty, I want to give it a shot.  Thanks for sharing this
Oragami Wreath Tutorial Sandy's Space.
 
I love how easy and fun this Christmas Wreath is from Tales of a Trophy Wife.
 
Happily Mother After shared this fabulous Burlap Snowman Wreath Turtorial.
 
ReMade Simple shared this great frugal wreath, made from pine cones and a thrift store scarf!
Find more information on the Winter Wreath here.
 
Love Sweet Love shared a beautiful



 You know living in the Sierra Mountains like I do, I love me some pine cone crafts.  Unfortunately Oh shared a great Pine Cone Wreath Tutorial.

I don't think it get's any more frugal or sweet then this Handprint Wreath Tutorial shared by Two Sasters.
It's Over Flowing shared this great Christmas Ornament Frame Wreath.

Sew Stylish Boutique shared an enchanting light up Mesh Fabric Wreath.

Well thank you to everyone that linked up last week.  Our front door is not yet adorned with a pretty wreath, so It looks like this was some much needed motivation. Grab a featured button if you need one, and make sure to join us on Friday for this weeks linky.
 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring our Handprint Christmas Wreath:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! Those are awesome! Some are really different and easy and I'm gonna want to make em.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot for featuring my pine cone wreath! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome! Thanks so much for featuring my burlap snowman wreath! And thanks for hosting each week. :)

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.