My Shop!

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Fantastic Features





Photobucket




Well last weeks party was a little smaller then usual, but was expected with the holiday.  It didn't stop those that did show from bringing their "A Game".  Here are a few of my favorite links from last weeks party:




Second Chances by Susan shared some amazing Duct Tape Purses
Susan actually made five handbags, and 3 are going to be featured in a magazine.  These are the two that were rejected. I can't wait to see the others, how stunning they must be.
 
Flexible Dreams shared a tutorial for these fun Melted Snowman Ornaments.  I actually made some melted snowman ornaments that I was planning on sharing, but mine are different, and I must admit, I like Amy's better. 


Lisa's Craft Blog shared a great Slat Tree Ornament Tutorial!

Crafty and Cooking Mama shared a No Sew Wrap Tutorial, in a festive holiday red.


Crafting Rebellion shared their tutorial for some fun Betsey Johnson Inspired Half Stretch Bracelets.  As someone who makes and owns a lot of jewelry, this is something I don't have yet, but sure am going to try.

Suburbs Mama shared their Kitchen Remodel.  I think I have found the kitchen of my dreams.  So pretty, wish it was mine.


One Artsy Mama shared her advice on Salt Dough Ornaments.  I just couldn't get over how cute this little penguin was.

Thank you all for the inspiration.  Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  Thanks for spending some of your valuable time with me.  Hope to see you at this weeks party starting on Friday.




4 comments:

  1. Awesome!! Thanks for the feature! (PS: your feature button is super cute!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring and so glad I found your site! I will proudly display my button!
    www.craftingrebellion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mindie, thanks for the feature!!! I LOVE the duct tape purses and the melted snowman ornaments!!! Great talent on this hop!!! Posting my button!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOLY CRAP.
    Duct Tape Purses?!?!?!
    LOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEE.

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.