My Shop!

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Fantastic Features!

I hope you all had an amazing Christmas.  It's that time of the week when I feature some of my favorite links from last weeks party. For starters, how cute are these DIY Funny Mugs by Simply Designing.  One of these mugs would make a cute New Year's Eve hostess gift.

Whole Wheat Bacon Muffins by Talking Dollars and Cents. Whole wheat and bacon, I don't often hear these two words together, I am very intrigued.

Sausage Pinwheels by The Pless Press.  These would be a nice appetizer at your New Year's Eve party.

This DIY Mod Podge Tray by Joyful Homemaking has me in the mood for Valentines day, and maybe some breakfast in bed.

I want one of these DIY Fringe Necklaces by The Little Treasures.  How fun would this statement necklace be to wear on New Year's Eve.

Another accessory I love are these Duct Tape Earrings by Crafty Soccer Mom.

In the mood for a festive libation, (I know I am ;) check out Nifty Thrifty Things German Eggnog.

Candy Cane Biscotti would be fun to have as a sweet finger food treat on New Year's Eve.  The peppermint will get you all ready for those Midnight kisses! Thanks for sharing Arctic Garden Studio.

Thank you to everyone that linked up.  Grab a featured button if you need one.

Hope to see you all on Friday for this weeks Anything Goes Linky party.


  1. Mindie, thank you so much for the lovely feature!
    {The Candy Cane Biscotti look delicisous}

  2. Thank you so much for the feature! So glad that you like the Sausage Pinwheels. They are delicious! Have a great day!

  3. Oh those little Mugs are Adorable and Fun!!! I know our children would just get a kick out of those... Great Features!!

  4. Thank you for the feature!! I love all the pink added to your site..I think it looks absolutely fabulous :)
    Crafty Soccer Mom

  5. I should say only that its awesome! The blog is informational and always produce amazing things.Thanks for sharing.


Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.