My Shop!

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Fantastic Featutres


Photobucket

I hope you all know how much I appreciate you linking up at my parties each week.  I try to show my gratitude by doing a big feature post every Thursday.  This week it is coming a little early, since I know many of you will be busy traveling for Christmas.  So with out further ado, let's see those fantastic features:

We might not all have a fabulous old window to decorate, but I love the idea of using nostalgic holiday movie quotes in any frame.  Great Christmas Cheer Window Craft by A Creative Princess.



Gorilla Bread Recipe by Flexible Dreams, bread, cheese, bacon, need I say more. Love this as an appetizer or side dish, perfect for your holiday party this year.

Christmas Cupcake Bites by Mrs. Fox's Sweets.  I love mini desserts after a big holiday meal.  

Tomato Cage Christmas Tree Tutorial by Sew Stylish Boutique.  I am going to try this next year.


Peanut Butter Blossoms by Stella B's Kitchen.  So many of you have shared great Christmas cookies, I am having a hard time deciding which ones to take to our cookie exchange this year.  These look like a great choice.

What a great lunch for the kiddos shared by Sugar and Spice.  Find more great

Frosty the S'More- Man treat bag tutorial by Dixie Delights.  How cute would these be as an affordable parting gift at your holiday parties.

SONY DSC
Every year I try to do something special with our Christmas cards we receive.  I love this
 easy Christmas card display idea by Where Nothing Good Comes Easy.

Simply Stunning DIY Table  by The Queen of IWasGonna. We are going to be tackling a kitchen re-design here at Bacon Time soon.  Big projects like this scare me.  Thanks for the inspiration.


Quick, Easy, and Cheap Christmas Decor' Crafts by Adventures of a DIY Mom.  I love how she used placemats to make ornaments.


Red Velvet Cupcakes with Strawberry Santa Hats  and Gingerbread Truffles earned Simple Girl At Home a double feature!


DIY Chest by Biljana Shabby.

felt rosette wreath
Felt Rosette Christmas Wreath by A Content Housewife.


Paper Tree Craft by Just Us Four.

Photobucket
DIY Ice Skate Garland by Ruby Jean, these took by breath away, magical.


DIY Rose Wreath by A Fish Who Likes Flowers.  Wow, 82 roes in all!  Lots of work, but worth it because you could leave this up through Valentines Day.



Penguin Oreo Pops Recipe by The Sweet Swiper.


Monogram Sweater Ornament Tutorial by Craft Buds.
 Don't we all have some sweaters that need recycling?

Scrap Wood Christmas Tree
Scrap Wood Christmas Tree Craft by Signs by Andrea.


Two Frugal Wreath Crafts by Created by Jess.  With only a dollars worth spent on materials, this chipmunk wreath is too cute!


Smokey Tomato Shrimp Quesadilla by Will Cook For Smiles, don't know about you, but I am smiling and drooling over here.


Handmade Christmas Decor' by Living In France.  Lots of great ideas, but this chalkboard painted bucket is my fave.



No particular post to feature, just wanted to spotlight Thistlewood Farm  for their enchanting decor' and style.  You will want to check this blog out.



Vintage Spool Christmas Tree Craft by Cup of Delight.


Paper Tree Craft by Potholes and Pantyhose!


Strawberry Pom Pom Tutorial by MeiJo's Joy.

Thanks again for partying with me!  Hope to see you all at this weeks linky party, which I will try to post early, since I know you will all be busy with Christmas time family fun.

17 comments:

  1. So many fun and fabulous features this week! Thanks for featuring my Cupcake Bites. I hope your son feels better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feature :) happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for featuring my penguin oreo pops. Have a fantastic Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW!!! there are some SERIOUSLY great features here today.... Gorilla Bread who could resist something like that... :) And that sweet little Bobbin Tree... so cute.... Thank you so much for the feature and thanks for stopping in and linking up at my party... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, you're so sweet to feature my bucket! :)
    The food always looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, thank you for featuring my table!! And don't be scared at all, it is super easy.

    Leigh Anne @ The Queen Of Iwasgonna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for including my felt rose wreath along with so many other great ideas.

    And I hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the feature, Mindie! This was great!

    Amy @ Sugar and Spice

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the feature, these are all great! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you soooo much for featuring my blog! What a great linky party!
    Hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for featuring my Peanut Butter Blossoms! Super Yummy!! Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas!
    http://stellabskitchen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for featuring my DIY Shabby chest:-)
    Marry Christmas and happy Holidays! Hugs, Biljana

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've never know about this topic. It’s really interesting to read.. I like this blog to know about new things. Thanks for this.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, Mindie! I'm completely honored by the double feature!! Wishing you and your family the best this Christmas season!

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.