My Shop!

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Festive Kid Friendly Butternut Squash Ravioli


I wanted to share this quick and easy meal we had a while back.  When I saw this festive Butternut Squash Ravioli at Safeway, I had to grab it.  The kids loved the fun holiday red color, and I loved that they ate some veggies without complaining.  Here is how I served it:
Ingredients:

Pasta Prima 100% Natural Butternut Squash Ravioli
10 oz Cut Leaf Spinach Frozen
10 oz Light Alfredo Sauce
16 oz Frozen Breaded Fully Cooked Chicken Breast 
Take n Bake Italian Bread sticks

Directions:

Bake chicken and bread sticks as directed to on package.  You could serve this with grilled chicken as well.  Prepare ravioli as directed to on package.  Bring your light Alfredo sauce and your frozen spinach up to a boil, on stove top, in a medium size pot, stirring occasionally.  When pasta is done, drain, and poor your hot spinach Alfredo sauce on top of pasta, gently toss to coat.  Serve with chicken and bread sticks, and sprinkle with the Parmesan and Herb packet included with the pasta.  Sometimes a festive meal doesn't have to be a lot of work.  Happy holidays!

Check out my Linky Love page to see where I party.

1 comment:

  1. OH! That looks really good!! I love the colors. :)

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.