My Shop!

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Spicy Cider Martini

I have a super easy Spicy Cider Martini recipe for you that will be perfect for a New Year's Eve party. Here is what you will need:

Hornsby's Hard Cider Crisp Apple
100% Spiced Apple Cider Juice
Green Apple Vodka
Green Apple for Garnish

For one martini, shake with ice 1 shot of apple vodka and 1 shot of  apple cider juice together.  Strain out ice, and pour into your glass.  Then add two shots of  chilled sparkling Hornsby's Hard Cider Crisp Apple. Garnish with a slice of apple (optional).  This is my festive twist to an appletini.

Happy Holidays!

To see where I party, check out my LINKY LOVE page.


  1. Pretty good post! I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.

  2. Yum! I hope you'll link up to our party going on now.

  3. This sounds great and I could go for one now! Love the new banner too :)

  4. Hi, Mindie. Your cider martini looks and sounds fabulous! Cheers!

  5. That sounds FABULOUS. I must make one.

  6. Looks so yummy!! I'm a huge flavored martini fan! :)


  7. Now we're talking! These look so fantastic!
    Happy New Year!
    Kerry at HouseTalkN

  8. Yum! This sounds great and easy to make - my kind of drink!


Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.