My Shop!

Monday, December 5, 2011

Tutu Ornament


Last year we decorated our tree with edible handmade ornaments.  This year we are trying to stick with simply handmade.  Here is one ornament that is super easy, and oh so pretty.  I have been so excited to share this one with you all, I am calling it my tutu ornament. 

 Materials Needed:

Tule (what ever color(s) you like
Pipe Cleaner (any color will do)
Ribbon
Beads, pearls, mini rosettes, buttons (what ever you want to accessorize with)
Hot Glue
Scissors

Directions:

Shape your pipe cleaner into a circle and twist ends together.  Take strips of tule and simply tie it onto your pipe cleaner. Continue doing this until your pipe cleaner is covered completely.  Then using your hot glue gun, attach what ever accessories you have to your wreath, I used mini store bought rosettes, from the craft section of Walmart, beads and pearls. Then tie your ribbon onto the mini tutu wreath to hang.


If you have some fun posts to share, join us for our Anything Goes linky Fri-Monday!

Please check out the Giveaway page, we have some great giveaways going on now!

Check out my LINKY LOVE page for where I party.



8 comments:

  1. THAT is adorable, friend!
    Spammers suck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That ornament is so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it.. so cute.. will be making these tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! I'd love it if you shared your ornament at a party that I have going on at Project Queen!
    http://projectqueen.org/welcome-to-link-party-12-turning-the-daunting-into-the-do-able

    I'm your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so sweet and girly! Love it!

    Thanks so much for linking to "20 Below Thursday"! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely

    Thanks for linking up to Serenity Saturday, hop to see you again this Saturday
    www.serenityyou.blogspot.com

    Natasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.