My Shop!

Monday, December 12, 2011

What I Wore Candy Cane Edition


Well I didn't get to take a lot of pics this last week of what I wore.   I did manage to take a quick pic of my new scarf, bracelet/necklace, and candy cane earrings.  I am also wearing my $3 Walmart clearance dress.
 I am wearing my super easy DIY candy cane earrings and bracelet/necklace.  I will try to share more on those in another post.  The scarf, inspired by a candy cane, is a great beginner crochet project. You can find a  scarf video tutorial here.

These are the nails this week.  My poor nails have been used as tools a lot these last few weeks for jewelry making.  They deserved some TLC.
 
So that's what I have been wearing and making.
What have you been up to?

I would love for you to share at our ongoing Winter linky (see right sidebar).
See my LINKY LOVE page for where I party.

8 comments:

  1. So cute! You are so cute. :) Love the nails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was quite the candy cane outfit! LOVE the dress. And it goes well with the black.

    Followed you here from Real Momma, Real Style, where your post is first and mine is second :).

    Come say hello!
    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outfit and your nails, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your nails are really cute! I need to stop chewing mine! you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your striped scarf and your holiday nails that reminds me I want to paint mine!
    I also wanted to share that I am doing a giveaway
    over on my blog , hope you join in =)
    http://shannonolson.blogspot.com/2011/12/my-memories-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.