My Shop!

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

What Will You Be Wearing New Year's Eve?

Well my sweet hubby gave me some new clothes for Christmas.

 I must admit I helped him pick them out.  He makes me before Christmas put things in an online shopping cart, to help him figure out what I like.  One of the new items is this pretty new dress from JC Pennys (btw it's on sale). The feather headband came from JC Pennys too. I wore this out to dinner tonight, but it would be perfect for a  New Year's Eve party.  I insisted we go out to eat tonight, I couldn't bare the thought of eating anymore leftover Ham from Christmas Eve, not that it wasn't delicious. I wore it with my new fabric button initial ring that I made.  You can find more fabric button rings on sale at my shop TLC Creations for only $4.99.

Here is one of the new styles of fabric button rings in my shop.  Guess what, we will be having a cooking and crafting Valentine contest soon at Bacon Time, and each winner will be getting one of these rings, along with several other prizes.

The necklace I am wearing is similar to the one in my shop here, except mine is on a silver chain.  Only $3.99 in my shop, but just one left.
Necklace Large Shell Pendant
So what will you be wearing for New Year's Eve?  If you do a fashion post, I would love to see it at our Anything Goes Linky Friday-Monday.

Check out My LINKY LOVE page to see where I party.


Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.