My Shop!

Wednesday, December 21, 2011


Time to announce our Green Giant Steamers gift pack winner!  Out of 151 entries the winning random # is 3 ( on our 4th redraw for this contest).

kia89 (original winner emailed twice no reply)
dvice12 (2nd winner from redraw, emailed no reply)
Cassandra #122 drawn on 1/7/2012 (no reply after emailing 2xs)
New Winner Mimi comment #3 on 1/11/2012!

Please Mimi leave a comment below so that I can verify you saw this post.  Then email me at


  1. A BIG congratulations to your winner... :)

  2. Congrats to the winner! :) It's always fun to win stuff. :)

  3. Very entertaining subject, I will bookmark your website to check out if you publish more in the future. Thanks!

  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

  5. Sorry Cassandra I don't remember a comment on facebook and I know I didn't get an email, however it would not be ther first time yahoo has lost my mail. I will email you now. I am sure we can figure something out. :)

  6. Cassandra I just sent you an email, and I did just double check both my personal page, fan page, and group page on facebook and there is not a single comment from anybody on the green giant winners post. I am not sure what happened. I will be happy to send you a free gift just this once.


Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.