My Shop!

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Fantastic Features (A Day Early)



Anything Goes Linky # 31 was a fabulous kick off to 2012!  I am sharing features a day early this week, because on Thursday I will be sharing the prizes I have lined up from our sponsors, for our Crafting and Cooking From the Heart Contest! Here are a few of my favorite links from last weeks party.   Speaking of Valentines,  Blue Skies Ahead shared these adorable  Candy Heart Earrings.



Mrs. Fox's Sweets shared these beautiful Love Letter Heart Cookies.



Bilingual Crafting and Sewing shared a great bow bracelet tutorial.

Crafting in the Rain shared these amazing duct tape covered boots.


Bliss Images and beyond shared this tempting Key lime cake.


Av Susanne shared a great tutorial for this fun denim bracelet.


I am in love with this Eiffel Tower dresser from catnap.

null
How fun is this DIY felt sewing machine toy for kids shared by The Little Giggler.

Photobucket
Thanks again for linking up everyone. 
You can grab a featured button here if you need one.
Hope to see you all this Friday for another great linky.

7 comments:

  1. Great features! I especially love the little sewing machine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thanks for featuring me.
    Greetings from Germany
    Catrin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for featuring my cookies! All of the features look fab! Have a great Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy wow!! Those are great features...sewing machine, eifel tower dresser...cookies! Love em all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for featuring my bracelets!
    Wish you a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing this recipe it's definitely a really good reward for my brother who got his Food Handler Certification last week. But still work on the dough first. I'm not really the cook-type but I'd like to do something special for him.

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.