My Shop!

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Fantastic Features

Picnik collage1
Wow I can't believe it is already Thursday, where did this week go?  As always, on Thursday I feature some of my favorite links from last weeks Anything Goes Linky Party, that runs every Friday-Monday.
I love this skirt/dress with it's bold red stripes shared by Sew, Cook, Laugh & Live.  Find out more about this 

May the force be with you as you prepare this Star Wars Kids Meal shared by Kitchen Fun with My 3 Sons.

For more fun kid friendly food, check out what Sugar and Spice shared. 

We have a great game day appetizer with Just Us Four's Cayenne Candied Bacon.  Hey I am going to say it's a healthy snack too, because they used turkey bacon and "light" brown sugar ;)

Ingrid's Hook Blog shared some adorable creations.

Not the cutest project I have ever featured lol, but seriously check out Somewhere in the Middle's post for how to clean your dishwasher.

So cute this  DIY play kitchen from an old entertainment center shared by 3Krazychics.

I love this recycled craft for DIY potholders using old jeans shared by Creating My Way to Success.

These Rose Cake Pops by Mrs. Fox's Sweets are so pretty and perfect for Valentine's Day.

Speaking of Valentine's, have you all had a chance to start linking up your Valentine posts for a chance to win in our Crafting and Cooking From the Heart Contest?
See the right side bar for the photo link to the contest.

Hope to see you all Friday for our next Anything Goes Linky.


  1. Thanks so much for featuring my Cayenne Candied Bacon! I'm with you on the "healthy" version because of the turkey bacon!

  2. Thanks for the feature! That play kitchen is adorable!

  3. Starwars meal!! That is awesome! And yeah, the dishwasher thing will be extremely helfpul.

  4. Thanks Mindie! I Facebooked the link to this today on my blog's page! :)

  5. Thanks so much for the feature today Mindie! Really appreciate it!


Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.