My Shop!

Monday, January 30, 2012

Guac Off Recipe Contest and My Zesty Bacon Guacamole


Hi it's me, that broken record again ;)
Today and tomorrow January 31, 2012 are the last two days to get votes in for your favorite guacamole recipe in the Avocados From Mexico Guac Off Recipe Contest.
I still can't believe I was selected by judges, making it into the top ten. If you like my 
Zesty Bacon Guacamole, then I would love for you to 
You can vote every 24 hours!

I have a 3/10 chance of winning a new iPad2.  Thanks in advance for all your support.

So what will you be serving on Game Day?
Please share at our weekly Anything Goes Linky every Friday-Monday.


  1. This sounds fantastic. This is my first visit to your blog, so I spent some time browsing through your earlier posts. I'm so glad I did that. I really like the food and recipes you share with your readers and I'll definitely be back. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

  2. Voted again! I really want you to win!

  3. That looks delicious! I've never thought to add bacon... and now I'm going to have to!

    Also, I wanted to let you know that I've just started a link party devoted to projects inspired by pinterest pins.
    Very Pinteresting Party

    I'd love for you to come by check it out!


Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.