My Shop!

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Jewelry I Have Been Making

Well I have made a few new items for my shop, but I have not added them to Etsy yet.  I wanted to give my Bacon Time followers first dibs, since I only made one of each item.  This necklace  is even prettier on. I wish I had a wonderful model at my beck en call for taking pics.
If you would like this Music Inspired Necklace and Earring set, please email me at mindiehilton@gmail.com.  
This one of a kind set can be yours for only $19.99, and I will include FREE SHIPPING!




For those owl lovers, I have a new set to check out.  Choice of pink and black, or black and white, earrings and adjustable rings.

You can order a set (1 ring, 1 pair of earrings), for a Sale price of $12.99 and I will include FREE SHIPPING!  Again email me at mindiehilton@gmail.com.  Again I only made 1 set of each color.  So if you want them, and the FREE SHIPPING, order now.

While you are here, check out my giveaway page,
  my shop has two giveaways going on now!
You can also have a chance to win some free jewelry from my shop by entering our
  Crafting and Cooking From the Heart Contest.  Simply link up your Valentine posts for a chance to win! 
 (see right side bar for photo link)


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!
    Too bad my PayPal is empty right now! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your pain, mine is very low too! I have been buying way to many new materials for jewelry making. Even after the insurance on my Droid phone that Lucas broke yesterday, that Paypal will be hurting even more. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. That necklace is gorgeous! Great job.

    Holly

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.