My Shop!

Monday, January 23, 2012

Light Valentine Martini


Here is a light cocktail to enjoy with your Valentine.  Filled with passion fruit, and ginger for a little spice, this bubbly martini is perfect to set a romantic mood.  Here is what you need for a single serving of this crisp cocktail:


1 shot of Smirnoff Passion Fruit Vodka 
2 shots O Organics Pomegranate Italian Soda Made in Italy (found at Safeway)
1 Shot of Ginger Ale (I used Diet)

Optional, garnish rim of glass with pink or red sugar crystals

Directions:
Mix all of your chilled ingredients together and enjoy the passion ;)

Please share your Valentine inspired recipes and crafts at our
  Crafting and Cooking From the Heart Contest, for a chance to win some fabulous prizes.  
Contest ends Feb. 5, 2012 (see right side bar for photo link).

To see where I party check out my Linky Love page.



11 comments:

  1. Perfect Valentine's cocktail! I can't wait to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never made a mixed drink except a screwdriver. Weird right? I need to try this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never had a drink with these flavors, and it sounds great! Triple it! Thanks for sharing at Mrs Foxs Sweet Party :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. mm how fun!

    XO
    erin

    sweetnessitself.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love pomegranate cocktails! THanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum, this sounds good. Although, after going through an entire bottle of Vodka last night making appletinis with some girlfriends, it may be awhile before I can drink martinis again! LOL! Thanks for sharing on Crazy Sweet Tuesday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh! I pinned this because I think my valentine would like to enjoy this with me! Thanks so much for the idea. I have no excuse to forget it now, because forever on my blog!!! Yay!
    Have a great week, Mindie!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello. impressive job. I did not expect this. This is a impressive story. Thanks!
    IKA ULTRA TURRAX Tube Disperser, 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz

    ReplyDelete
  9. We're a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community. Your site provided us with valuable information to work on. You've done a formidable job and our whole community will be thankful to you.
    Timberland Women's Earthkeepers Mount Holly Tall Lace Duck Boot

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.