My Shop!

Thursday, January 19, 2012

More Jewelry I Have Been Making

With Valentine's day next month, I felt inspired to make this rose set. I went with neutral colors so it can be worn year round.  I also think the color of the grey pearls and clear glass complemented the charms.

 The materials I used were:

Tibetan Silver Rose Charms
Smokey Grey Glass Pearls
Clear Glass Beads
Silver Chain
Silver Clasp
Earring Findings

   Unfortunately I don't have enough rose charms left to make another complete set.  Before I add these pretties to my shop, I wanted to give my Bacon Time friends first dibs.
The necklace has a clasp, so you can play around with the length.
If you would like this one of a kind set, you can email me at  As always my readers get a special price, so you can have the set for only $19.99 and FREE SHIPPING!

Hope to see you all tomorrow for our Anything Goes Linky.


  1. These are so adorable! I hope that Valentine's day brings you lots of business too!

  2. You are just working up a storm on all these fabulous pieces of jewelry!

  3. CUTE!!! Love this..totally something I would make and/or wear...Good job!

  4. Beautiful where do you find all your charms?

  5. Those charms I ordered online on Ebay. It bums me out that I don't have a craft store (besides Walmart) in town, so most of my supplies come from different shops online. I did however find the glass beads at Walmart, and I am very pleased with them.


Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.