My Shop!

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Items To TLC Creations and SALE

Ring Made with Love
Mini fabric heart pillow ring only $3.25 buy here .
(Tutorial coming soon to Bacon Time)


Ring Owl Black and Gold
Owl ring $6.99 buy here.

Ring Pretty Pink Owl
Owl ring $6.99 buy here.
Ring Vintage Babe N Pup
Vintage-y ring $5.99 buy here.

Ring Hoos Looking At You
Owl ring $6.99 buy here.

Ring Give A Hoot
Owl ring $6.99 buy here.

Earrings (Receive 4 Styles for 1 Low Price)
One pair of earrings that can be worn 4 different ways, only 5.99 buy here.

Well that's what I have been working on.  I have also decided to keep running my sale, so you
 can buy 3 items and get a 4th of equal or lesser value free!
  Just private message shop when you order with your free choice.

You crafty folks, make sure to check back, because I will be sharing the heart ring tutorial soon.

2 comments:

  1. Very entertaining subject, I will bookmark your website to check out if you publish more in the future. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.