My Shop!

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Spring Inspired Jewelry I Have Been Making

Bracelet Real Pearls
I know it's the middle of Winter, but I have found myself craving Spring.  I have added a few new items to my shop, and I thought I would share.  I think this colorful bracelet would be fun to wear in the Spring. I don't know why, but I always seem to wear my pearls around Easter time. It is made of almost 100 real pearls, on a coil band (that should fit most), and is adorned with a Tibetan silver photo frame charm, "made with love" lock, and key.

Who's picture would you put there?

Bracelet Real Pearls

You can find it in my shop here.

Earrings Easter Bunny and Beads
I also added a few pairs of earrings perfect for Easter.  These Tibetan silver bunnies, with clear glass beads and soft pink and green pearls, would be so much fun to wear in the Spring.  
You can find them in my shop here.

Necklace Queen
Now I know this might not seem like Spring time jewelry, but let me explain.  Whenever I see playing cards, I think of Alice in Wonderland, which makes me think of Spring time.  This pendant is made with a real playing card that has been sealed in a Diamond Glaze.  You can find out more about it at my shop here.

Ring Queen
My bottle cap rings have been very popular.  I don't have very many left in the shop, but I did manage to get a new style made.  Again you have a real playing card sealed in a Diamond Glaze.  The ring is only $2.49 and you can find out more about it here.

Long Necklace Antique Bronze Tree Pendant
I think this necklace would be a prettier alternative to those cheesy beer mug necklaces folks wear on St. Patrick's Day.  It is made with a pretty green print of a tree, a glass cabochon, glue, an antique bronze pendant, a long suede cord, and one soft green pearl.  You can find out more about this necklace here.

Well as you can see I have been keeping myself busy.  So what type of jewelry do you like to wear in the Spring time?  I know here in Northern Cali we still have a few more months of snow ahead of us.  Maybe that is why I have been in the mood to cheer myself of with some Spring fashion.

To see where I party, check out my LINKY LOVE page.


  1. Mindie, I love everything, but the bunny earrings are adorable!! Beautiful job!

  2. this is soo pretty! romantic and it!

  3. Pretty bracelet. Love the color combo. The pic? Probably my doggie Coco. :)(Don't tell my kids and hubby, lol)

  4. Love that tree necklace. Great job.

  5. You always make the cutest things, friend.


Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.